In part two of the series on booking agents I bring back guest speaker, Troy Gilmore, Vice President of Sleeping Giant Music to talk about what agents look for and how to get signed by a booking agency. Many artists are not ready for agents but just expect that if they sign with an agency they will have a packed tour schedule. There’s much more to it and we are here to discuss what you should be doing so agents start knocking on your door.
00:38 Introduction to Troy Gilmore Vice President, Sleeping Giant Music
01:41 Prove Yourself As An Artist
02:21 Quality Content
02:42 Build Demand
03:32 Agents Will Come To You
- Introduction to Troy Gilmore, Vice President of Sleeping Giant Music
- Submissions – What To submit and what to look out for when submitting to booking agencies
- Prove Yourself As An Artist and create a lasting impression to a booking agent.
- Provide quality content and build demand
- Building demand on your own first is key
- When you’re ready typically agents will knock on your door.
Thanks for watching this video on how to get signed by a booking agency. Make sure to subscribe on YouTube HERE for weekly tips and tricks. All first-time clients receive a free stereo mastered sample, inquire HERE to get your free sample.