Please use this form to upload your project files to us and we will get started right away. We love to make your music sound distinct!
- All files must be in at least 44.1 kHz format, and at least 24 bit.
- All files must be either WAV or AIFF file format. No MP3s.
- All reference mixes must be “high quality” MP3s.
- All files must have at least -6db of headroom.
- Please remove all limiters or compressors from your master buss. (excluding reference masters)
- Have all individual tracks edited with clean fades, as we aren’t responsible for any cuts or pops within the master when the problem exists in the individual track.
- Leave some room at the beginning & end of the song to give us some room to work with fades.
- Do not send session files, only WAV files.
For more information or video tutorials on setting up your files for mixing, stereo mastering or stem mastering visit: